Thursday, July 06, 2017

All Those Memes And You Chose To Be Salty

TGIT!!!!


Yup, today marks my 1100th post!!!!

YAY!!!!!

Eh, it's okay.

Been getting better, well quicker anyways, with the photo-shopping pictures due to being in a Facebook group.

I'll defintiely post new stuff in regards to material fit for this blog, but in the meantime, here's some miscellaneous shit I've worked on.....

Enjoy.

This one I call "Mom, Where Do Babies Come From?" featuring Homer Simpson and his Mom.
As you can tell I've used variations on the background.







I was inspired to make this after listening to Simpson-wave music, which is essentially Lo-Fi Hip-Hop radio stations on YouTube. Really addictive to listen to, especially if you're working on projects and have this playing in the background.

Here's some random Morbid Memes.....





















More to come later.....

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...