Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Top 25 Figures I Wish had Been Made In The DCUC Line: Part 1



Damn I really miss the DC Universe Classics figure line that died off officially back in 2013.

I've made a few wishlist posts over the years about who I wish we had seen been made before the line was cancelled, and if you want here's a good one to read back over if you want:
http://dbsuniverse.blogspot.com/2016/12/dream-waves-dc-showcase.html

But today I figured I'd go all out and feature the rest of the DC characters I would've loved to see and who we should've reasonably gotten due to the abilities of the fine sculptors involved.

Now I'll be dividing the list up into sections; 10 good guys, 10 bad guys, and 5 teams. That should about cover my personal wishlist.

Of course, I have to make sure not repeat myself from previous lists, so here goes.

Let's get to it........


Top 10 DC Heroes:


1). Will Magnus


2). Steve Ditko's Starman


3). The Crimson Avenger (Both outfits)


4). The Elongated Man's purple and white outfit


5). Warlord


6). The Ray (Ray Terril)


7). Vixen


8). Classic Earth-2 Huntress


9). Archie Goodwin's Manhunter

Sure we thankfully got a figure of this guy in the DC Direct History Of The DC Universe line, but I'd have loved to have gotten him in this line. His Golden Age look too.

10). Sword of the Atom


We really, really could've and should've gotten this figure. All they had to do was re-use the lower half of the DCUC Blackest Night Atom and they would've had half the problem solved.

C&C: Classic Rocket Red


We deserved a hell of a lot better than the shitty modern version we got. We deserved the classic Rocket Red from the J.L.I.-era.


5 Good Guy Teams:


1). The Freedom Fighters


2). The Blackhawks


3). The Outsiders


4). The 7 Soldiers of Victory


5). Infinity Inc.


Tune in tomorrow to see Part 2!!!!

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...