Thursday, September 01, 2016

So, Who Would Win?:The Sinister Six (original) VS. The Flash (Barry Allen)

TGIT!!!!

And a Happy 1st of the month to ya' guys as well.

For this week's edition of So, Who Would Win?, I decided I'd bit Barry Allen against The Sinister Six just as next week, I'm pitting Spider-Man against the Rogues. It's a fun little challenge I think, but nothing these heroes aren't used to, as both teams are basically replacing the other in their respective scenarios.

I will say right off the bat, for me, just off first impressions, it seems like Barry might have an easier time with the 'Six, than Spidey will with the Rogues. Why? Because to me it just seems that Flash, being more the powerful of the two, would take out the Sinister Six in the first battle, whereas The Rogues might just wind up wining the first encounter with Spider-Man, then Spidey regroups and takes them out in the second go-round, But that's just me.

Now here's the original Sinister Six line-up as they first appeared in 1964:


-Doctor Octopus
-Electro
-Kraven The Hunter
-The Sandman
-Mysterio
-The Vulture

You know their powers and
 Barry's...


So......

The Flash









VS.


The Original Sinister Six












Who Wins and Why?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this one.

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...