Thursday, April 14, 2016

Roast Me: Cyclops

TGIT!!!!!

Hey guys, what's up?

Due to some unforeseen bullshit with my now former internet internet provider (FUCK TIME WARNER) I haven't been able to post regularly like I have, so from here on out, when I do, it'll be very sporadic.

That being said, let's get on with the show, as it's time for another edition of Roast Me.
The three previous roastees have been DC characters; Blue Devil, The Gentlemen Ghost, and Damien Wayne.
Well today, it's the Marvel Universe's turn, as I chosen one of the most hated and massively mis-written mutant characters to date, Cyclops.

Let's do this!













Wow. Fucking savage guys, fucking savage.



Picked up some sweet, sweet Swag last weekend, as I bought three new Marvel Legends figures; 

Cottonmouth

 Mockingbird

and Scourge.

I'm now only one part away from completing the Red Onslaught BAF, and that's other leg I need, which comes with the Sharon Carter figure.





No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...