Monday, March 14, 2016

Roast Me: The Blue Devil

What's Up people?

So today I'm, debuting a new skit feature that's not unlike what my friends and sometime do to each other; basically you post a picture of yourself, inviting other people to roast or make fun of you.
Yes I assure you this is an actual thing, which if you're on Facebook a lot, then you've probably seen other people doing this. So I figured, what the hell, I'll roast some of our favorite comic book heroes and villains in a similar fashion, but the difference is I'm picking ten of the best roasts I can make up to use against said hero/heroine/villain/villainess. Got it? Good.


And hey, feel free to contribute your own roast comment here as well.

Today's first sacrificial lamb is a beloved cult favorite hero from DC Comics, the Blue Devil.
Now we told BD that this whole thing was for any charity of his choice, but what he doesn't know is we totally lied like a motherfucker.

Enjoy!!!!!!













Ha ha, thanks for being such a good sport about everything BD. 

Who will we roast next? Tune in to find out!

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...