Monday, January 25, 2016

To The Fapmobile


What's up people?

So, you're unless you're a Broncos or Panthers fan, you're favorite team didn't make it this year.
Sucks I know.

Hey don't feel bad. I'm a lifelong Steelers' fan and they never win anymore, so you know...thankfully I smartened up and quit following that shit years ago. And as a Steelers' fan, that's probably the best advice I can give you;)



But we did get to see the official return of the X-Files last night, and damn, I haven't been so excited to see that show since it first came on back in the day. Overall it was a decent first episode, but damn did you have a lot, and I mean A LOT of exposition to sit through, as everything had to be set up first to get to the good stuff....which really didn't happen until right up to the very end, and then it started to feel more like the X-Files I remembered.
But damn does the continuation for tonight look really good, as we can finally get to the good stuff, and see fucking action.

Still, it was pretty good to see Mulder and Scully again, even though you can tell they've aged quite a bit. This "season" is only about what, six episodes long, so hopefully there'll be more if the ratings' gods and the cast deem it so.

But if even the X-Files returning wasn't enough to lift your spirits, maybe this'll help......












Personally that's who I'd like to think is behind all those damn bat-fapping memes;)

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...