Monday, January 18, 2016

5 Things You Don't Ask Deadman

What's up People?

My posts this week are going to be kinda' erratic as I haven't gotten my laptop back from the shop where its being fixed yet, so since I'm using a friend's laptop, not expecting a full productive week this week.

Just figured I'd give my oh-so loyal readers a much-deserved heads' up.

Now while I have only one new skit out this week (Yes, one) it should be pretty entertaining....
...Okay, maybe mildly entertaining at best, but still entertaining nonetheless, as I debut a new feature/thing where I ask a series of 5 questions to your favorite superhero or villain.

Today's initial recipient of the five questions, is the ghost with the most, Beetlejuice Deadman!

Let's see how he did shall we......










































































Ha ha, poor Boston. Guess he wasn't expecting that kind of questioning was he? ;)

Extras:




No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...