Monday, October 26, 2015

800

What's up People?

Welcome to what is officially my 800th post.


Trust me I still can't believe I've made it this far after various things that have happened in the past that tempted me to just quit while I was ahead.

Thankfully I thought better of shutting the place down, well that and the all the tireless workers here at the House of Fun would've been left homeless and jobless....and would've hunted me down and killed me or forced to re-open the place; whichever comes first.

So, I just want to take a quick minute to thank each and every one of you brave and devoted followers and fans of this blog. I do this as much for you as I do this for me.

So thanks for putting up with me, and thanks for reading, whether you leave a comment or not(but please do if you like or don't like) I sincerely hope I gave you some entertainment and added a tiny sliver of happiness to your day.

Corny as fuck to say, but worth saying nonetheless.

Hey, guess what?
News of the special occasion has spread far and wide, with several famous well-wishers wanting to offer their congratulations.

Here's what they had to say.....






















Gee thanks Creeper. Didn't know you cared.....She ssh....

Creeper aside, I want to thank everyone for the kind words and congratulations.
I really appreciate you guys.












3 comments:

IADW said...

Well done on the big eight naught naught mr! It's a hard act following Cap and Daredevil, but if Elongated Man can so can I!

Blogs become a great place to just unwind after a while huh. You put heaps o time into this site and I'm glad to hear that after 800 posts you still enjoy it.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Thanks Dan, glad you stopped by. I really and truly appreciate it mate;)

Yeah I guess it really is a place to unwind isn't it? Where you can basically say anything you want(within reason I suppose).

Sometimes I don't really take advantage of that aspect, when I could probably use this platform as a way to talk about stuff that bothers me, both funny and not so funny.
But really the world needs more light-heartedness and jokes over being sad or too serious, and so I'll just continue to be that lighter element in a world that sorely needs it.

googum said...

Awesome! I'm sure Pool and Kurt would offer their congratulations as well, but they're never gonna make it back...

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...