Wednesday, August 12, 2015

So, Who Would Win?: Deadshot VS. Bullseye

Happy Hump Day People.....





Welcome to Day 3 of an all week-long So, Who Would Win marathon.
Today's fantasy matchup pits assassin versus assassin, as I pit Deadshot against Bullseye.

Anyone who knows these guys, know just how deadly and downright fucking lethal they are.
These guys just love to kill and show off their skills, and love to do it while getting paid to do it.





Both boast having uncanny percision and deadly accuracy when it comes to aiming at a target and never missing the kill shot.

Both have experience fighting well-known vigilantes; Deadshot with Batman and even Deathstroke, while Bullseye's had more than his fair share of run-ins with Daredevil and the Punisher.

Its a battle of the deadeye killers.

So,


Deadshot









VS.


Bullseye







Who Wins and Why?


3 comments:

Randomnerd said...

Oh, this would be a good one. I honestly cannot predict the outcome from my imagination. It's almost too evenly matched. You know who would win? The outfit that puts it on Pay-Per-View. It'd be the most watched match of the year.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I honestly don't know either. It realy depends on who can get the drop on who. Both are ruthless enough to double and triple-cross the other....I guess I'll take Floyd since I like him better...not very scientific I know;)

Randomnerd said...

Nah, but I'm pretty sure it's how writers decide these kinds of things.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...