Monday, July 06, 2015

"A Bird In The Hand..."

Hey People, have a good/decent 4th of July?

Mine could've been better but at least this didn't happen......















The End

I always knew the Penguin was a dirty bird, just not THAT dirty;)


And on that note, a little confession.

I've been and currently am, going through some very rough personal times right now.
So I've decided to take a break for awhile. Not forever, just until I get my mind right. 
I'll still be around the wacky web, just not actively contributing to this blog for a bit.

Thank you all for the views, and support you've shown me and this blog......

4 comments:

Randomnerd said...

Right when I come back...geez Dale. :) Nah, I get it, everyone has to take care of themselves sometime. I think everyone will cut you some slack. And I hope things get better. It's just like Monty Python always says..."No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Yeah, I'm cheery.

Penguin is a sick freak, and I think you managed to gross me out more than Danny DeVito did when he wore the suit. And that's saying something. Bravo.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

You're very welcome. Glad I did;)

Yeah bewtween personal and family issues at the time, paired with another round of feeling burnt out, it was time to call for a timeout and take a break.
Not sure how long it'll last, but definitely not forever.

I may just start posting on a more sporadic schedule like King and Shlomo do as far as the future goes.

Either way, thanks for the support, and I'll let you guys know what's going on with the blog soon enough.

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

yeah bro don't post on some self imposed schedule it starts to feel too much like some kind of unpaid internship. sorry to hear about your 4th kinda having sucked and as far as these personal problems go I hope their not money or women related.

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

holy shit Dale what the hell is going on farcebook with you and this guy!? almost makes me wish I still had a FB account.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...