Monday, April 13, 2015

What A Guy











The End

True story too, because apparently this is Guy's fate....as far as the far, far future goes anyways.
Poor bastard. Couldn't have happened to a better guy;)

Oh hey, here's some SWAG I scooped up this weekend:

The (Almost) Entire Thanos BAF Wave!!!!
I say almost, because I let the good guy I was trading with, keep the new Hulk figure for his wife(herself a big Hulk fan) but I kept his Thanos BAF piece, so...

THANOS REIGNS BITCHES!!!!

I figure I'll find that Hulk later down the line, and probably locally, or close enough.
That Thanos figure is sweet though, and so of course are Batroc, Hellcat, and the very lucious, Spider-Woman. New Moviwe Cap was and is a big meh for me, but that newer IM with half-mask head isn't bad though.
Overall, beyond happy to get most of this wave this soon. YAY!!!!

And how was your weekend?

3 comments:

The King of Thessaly said...

Really? SPOILERS! Hahaha- I had not heard that yet. Interesting. I love that series though- it can do no wrong by me.

The Batroc, and Spider-Woman figures are awesome! Hellcat too. But what's up with Thanos' David Letterman tooth-gap?

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Yeah, for some weird reason, Giffen decided to turn Guy into a gal. Don't ask me why, but yeah...I'm sure Guy's just gonna' love this gender switch.

I didn't notice that gap until you mentioned it. Hmmmm. I guess he does.

Got that Hulk though. Just swapped the new Cap I had for him. Easy switch out @ Walmart;)

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@King: "........."
Good thing I was not eating, nor drinking aything when I saw this.

Goddamn dude. For realz on wanting to bang Gal Gardner? SMH, say it ain't so bro, say it ain't so!

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...