Saturday, June 07, 2014

"Baby, You Were Made For Pictures"

What's up people?

Since my steady WiFi connection is no longer available, I'll be forced to alternate between going to my local library and/or a friend's house to post these things from here on out. Been that way all this week. What a fucking pain!

Anyhoo, here's today skit about Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch, as they discuss their upcoming movie together.....








The End

Extras:


Yeah, this gag's probably 12 years late, but the movie's topical at least;)


4 comments:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

you haven't seen the new X-Men movie i take it? Quick Silver was definitely one of the high lights of the movie.

karl said...

How can you be expected to post your regular stuff at the library? That's so inpractical. Years ago before I got the internet I used to go to the library to do my usual stuff; I tell ya, it aint easy having a tug when you got signs everywhere saying 'silence please'. And isn't your friend worried you might be posting something on his computer that he [i,e, the cops] might not like?
Still, Quicksilver wasn't half bad in the X movie, was pleasantly surprised at how good he was, considering we got so much bad previews about him beforehand...could've done with a lot more of them though.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Shlomo: No, not yet. I heard it's good though.

@Karl: Me's got no choice boss. I have to use either or for the time being if I want to finish up the pages for Kansas#1(working on Page 22 now) and my posts for this blog and on FB.

It sucks, but that's how it is.

No, I'm just using his internet signal, not his computer.

The King of Thessaly said...

Sick freaks...

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...