Thursday, May 22, 2014

Humpity-Hump

Happy Hump Day people























This month seems to be both dragging on and speeding by as usual. Idk why, it just is.
Waiting for more pages to work on, but things have been crazy in the lives of my fellow Grindhorse partners. 'Tis life.

Here's my swag from last week, plus Moon Knight#3




Trust me, when I say they're as cool as they look, and have the great articulation I look for.
Riddler doesn't bend much in the middle, but you an see why.  


Still, all-in-all, very slick looking, and they both come with some very neat accessories. Not bad for $24.99.

I can't wait to use these fuckers in  future skits.
 Oh the possibilities.......





No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...