Thursday, October 10, 2013

So, Who Would Win? Batman VS. Moon Knight

Thank God, Thursday at last!!!

Just wanted to give a quick thank you to everyone who read and commented on Randomnerd's debut piece.
No one's more  pleased than me by her putting herself out there, and breaking her cherry here @ The House. Wait, that doesn't sound right, ha ha.

Anyhoo, just a reminder anyone of you are more than welcome to contribute a guest post. Just putting it out there.....

So who watched Arrow last night?















I thought it was a pretty damn strong season opener, especially with the usually good flashbacks and the logical continuation of last seasons' finale. Just solid stuff all the way around. Plus, a new name for Ollie? I swear to god I was almost on the edge of my seat, just waiting for him to say call me Green Arrow. 
Oh well.



Plus I watched the debut of a new season of American Horror Story: Coven. Not bad. I loved the trailers, and the opening was awesome, especially with that young witch causing her boyfriend to die while fucking him, giving him an aneurysm. But then in the middle I got bored. Man I hope this season is every bit as fucking awesome as last season was. Here's hoping.


And I'll go ahead and say it.....Jessica Lang is still hot for her age! I don't give a shit, I'd hit that in a New York minute. Ms. Lang it'd be an honor for me to stick my @#$% in your *&^%. Just saying.

What? Don't judge me.....haters;)


Ok, so now for the main showdown for today....

Batman



 VS.


Moon Knight




So......Who Would Win?


My quick two cents on this whole deal is this:
MK was an ex-marine and mercenary. Plus he has MPDD apparently, which seems to also cause him to manifest the abilities and personality traits of his former fellow Avengers. I believe that gives him a slight edge, but then again, Batman's used to dealing with nut jobs his whole career.

I believe in the end, and yes I'm biased, Batman wins.

He'll be beat to fuck, but he'll win. Then maybe Bats will have to contend with the voice of Khonshu trying to turn Bruce into his new avatar of the moon.

But I want to know what you think, so leave your choices and explanations for why in the comments section.
Have good/great weekend guys.....I know I will;)

10 comments:

Randomnerd said...

So if that first one was me breaking my cherry, is the second one tying the cherry stem into a knot? ;) All kidding aside, it was fun. And you guys are really very sweet.

Batman vs. Moonknight. It's hard to do a Batman vs. because you can always jump straight to Batman wins...cause BATMAN. Even if you can't think of a way he would win, he would. Which is why he's Batman.

I haven't watched Arrow yet, but I did see American Horror Story. I'm kind of spoiled because I watched the first two seasons straight through, no commercials, and no waiting a week for new episodes. I thought it was funny seeing sweet little Emma Roberts playing a Lindsey Lohan does Bitches of Eastwick thing. That was nice, and the usual cast of really good acting is there. I'll wait and see if the story is as good as the last two seasons. They've got a lot to live up to.

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

Dale, speaking of Moon Knight vs Batman check out this link http://braveandboldlost.blogspot.com/search?q=moon+knight
that goes for you too Random there's a Moon Knight vs Nightwing piece there too.

Randomnerd said...

Those are sweet! I could see this as a threeway really, Moonknight and Batman switch roles, Moony goes gooey, keeps the cowl, and Nightwing has to swoop in when he fraks up something in Gotham. Meanwhile, Bruce has to decide if he wants to take back his life after all. Set this after a really bad point in Bruce's life, like say, the death of Damien, and you've got a great story of Bruce remembering why he has to be Batman along with all the cool action.

IADW said...

Boy David Finch would have to draw this one! On experience I'd run with Bats. Not only has he experience with nutters, he's beaten so many super-soldier trained people before I'm surprised he doesn't yawn at the idea. Hell of a fight though.

My mind actually keeps sidestepping for some reason to Moon Knight vs Deathstroke. That would be wicked too!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Random: Only if you and when you do a second one;)

Emma Roberts is a fine actress already for one so young, but yeah I liked her being both bitchy and vulnerable when she was raped.

@Shlomo: Saw the links man, and yeah he identity switch thing would be awesome!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Dan: ha, that's what I told Hannah. Great minds.....

Omega Agent1 said...

It's to easy to say Batman. Especially in the long run of a battle. Spector is my guy as well. I roll with those merc, independent type operatives.

Marc's been said to be the Batman of the Marvel U. But he's really not Bat caliber. Oh well he's still cool.

IADW said...

Maybe we even have one of those hive mind things... quick what number am I thinking? :)

Kathy Bates OA is responsible for the worst horror scene I still wince my way through. The hammer to the ankles in Misery. That stuff scars a child. Damn good stuff though.

The King of Thessaly said...

Arrow was... okay. They set up a lot of stuff- so already a MUCH more promising start for this upcoming season... I'm hoping it starts getting really good. Black Canary, Arsenal, Flash... Brother Blood? Also- RIVER!!! (Summer Glau)

But, seriously- as always, American Horror Story puts everything else on TV to shame. SHAME I say!!! And I'm right there with you on Jessica Lange- I'd King Kong the hell out of her.

The winner is Batman. Because Batman. Moon Knight is a bit of a feeb. I hate playing the BatJesus card, usually- but here- come on. Batman. Just... Batman.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Tiger: Right? I enjoy MK too, but yeah we all know batman wins in the end. Can't wait to see how this iteration of Bronze Tiger is presented and what his story'll be.

@King: Right? And hell yeah J.Lange is hot! DONKEY KONG THAT SHIT!!!!
Hold the AIDS please;)

@Dan: Ahh yes, that one. Yeah. She's just a damn good actress what can I say.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...