Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"Love Is Strange"















The End

I shall be eternally grateful to the movie Clerks 2 to the endless supply of quotes and funny situations. Those who watched it, know exactly where this skit's been influenced from.

Ahh Kids. My Sister and Nephew are visiting for awhile, and of course knowing me, he's being raised right to love all things comics. One of the things I saw today inspired a skit(of course;)
He's got a light up with sounds stove/sink combo. Poor Hal was lying in the sink, while the Joker was in the oven. Yep, that's my nephew alright.


FYI none of my figures were harmed in the just mentioned scene; he's got his own thank you:)

Tomorrow is my two cases in one day Jury Duty, so late post definitely.

6 comments:

Randomnerd said...

Oh, interspecies erotica. Making people on the net uncomfortable since...well. Since Al Gore invented it.
Huh. Suddenly Manbearpig makes a lot more sense.
Of course your nephew is trending cool. He's got your influence. And luck with the jury duty.

Omega Agent1 said...

When I saw Hex I lost the smile and laughter commenced. Even with that fine thing Megan the perfect. This guy still wants to do it with his horse.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Thx. It's going to be an interesting today tomorrow that's for sure.

@Tiger: Well dragon really, but potato, potahto;)
Glad you got your smile and laughter on brother:)

Randomnerd said...

Just a guess, but I'd bet the dragon holds more intelligent conversations.

Omega Agent1 said...

So much for that perfect box of chocolates.

Dale I had to take back what I said about Agents of Shield over at my spot. Jumped the gun a little.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Ging: I'd say that's probably a good guess. Whatta say to that Kinky Kellie?

"......."

I heard that K;)

@Tiger: Not me man. Not interest at all. Good for those that enjoy it, but not for me. It's a no-name cast, with occasional cameos from Sam L when ratings dip. Nope, not for me.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...