Monday, December 17, 2012

"Love Stinks!"

Happy Monday folks!

I'm actually pretty excited to showcase today's brand new skit(not that I'm not usually excited to present these things)

Once again Nekron's featured in a skit, so I think I've gotten more use out of that guy than Johns ever did with Blackest Night. We shall see:)

Enjoy!





*Cue "Dream Weaver" by Gary Wright

















Ha ha! I love it.
And yes, that is an actual Thanos figure there. I got the Marvel Select Thanos figure earlier this month, and when thinking of what to do with him and his obsession story-wise, came up with this little chestnut.


 Speaking of death, but on a much somber note, I just wanted to convey my feelings of extreme sadness and   condolences to the families of those poor children and teachers that were senselessly killed last week in CT. Words can't express how awful this whole tragedy is, and what a rotten piece of shit that 20 year-old psychopath was for doing what he did to those innocent children and teachers.

It's times like these where we're reminded just how dangerous and painfully unpredictable this world can be sometimes. And that's where a calm head and rationality come into play, rather than hot-headed actions and panicked  knee-jerk reactions, like deciding to simply ban all guns or stuff like that. It's important to keep things and situation like these in perspective rather than going off half-cocked. I know it's hard considering the latest victims, trust me on that. But we have to, or else risk further complicating and making things worse than they already are.
Again, my prayers and condolences go out to those parents, friends, and family members deeply affected by this latest tragedy.

Back to a more positive topic right quick, I bought the "War of the Green Lanterns" DCUC 2-pack w/ Sinestro Corps Hal and Blue Lantern Kyle that was only released selectively in North America. And I do mean selectively, since very few stores like Toys R' Us got them, with the majority going to Canada for some strange and fucked up reason.

Anyhoo, my local comic store just happened to get one set in, so I was all over that like flies on shit, and now I finally have a DCUC Kyle figure. Sure I'd have loved to have the regular GL version, but hey, beggars can't be choosers; but they can be homeless apparently;)



3 comments:

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

"bitch, you straight trippn yo". and don't forget about the ones who are straight trippn with a pulse! if you don't know this Offspring song you gotta listen to it it's so fucken true! you can find the video on Youtube: The Offspring - She's Got Issues

Omega Agent1 said...

And Thanos proves to be a loon again.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Shlomo: Seen it and it is pretty good. As for the dialogue, what can I say? This shit pretty much writes itself:)

@Omega: Oh most definitely yes.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...