Monday, December 10, 2012

"I'm Trippin' Balls Man!"

What's up people?

Yes, once again it's the dreaded day of all days, Monday. But don't worry, Mr. Morbid has your back, with a brand new skit guaranteed to distract you from the fact it's Monday for however long it takes you to read this. Hey, I'm no miracle worker, just a guy who spends waaaay too much time playing with his toys:)

So, sit back and enjoy kiddies!










Listen to Black Sabbath's "Planet Caravan" because it goes so damn well with the acid/'shroom trip:)










Hmm. Was it? Naww;)


Extra:



Now see that does make you wonder though doesn't it?

Have a good one people.......


5 comments:

Randomnerd said...

Honestly, that last comment makes me wonder how any superheroes ever procreate. Although I probably think about that a little bit too much, honestly.

googum said...

That eye-panel when BV wakes up? Oh, hell yes. Great!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Randomnerd, I know right? Especially with the heroes that wear those tight ass spandex shorts. Cheap and convenient method of birth-control or fashion statement? You decide:)

@Googum, Thanks man. I really wanted that scene to look similar to any other panel you've seen where that happens. I probably could've done it a little better, but I didn't want to over-blur it.
Oh and the ovals(eye parts) aren't perfect, but they still work.

IADW said...

Procreate kinda sounds like a 90's X-Men villain Random! Still maybe its so parents can tell their kids heroes just bump latex instead of going into how you 'make love' with the Invisible Woman.

I second the eye panel fanship too. Very nice stuff Mr Morbid!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Dan: If only right? And thanks for kind words. Like I was telling Goo, I wanted that scene to look similar to how they're usually portrayed in the movies, and that seemed like the most likely route to go.

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...