Thursday, August 30, 2012

Still hungry.....

I could have sworn that I posted that last skit piece yesterday, but when I went to go check on the comments, it was still listed as being in the draft stage. That's fucking weird!
Anyhoo,

 It wasn't intentional, but here's a sorta sequel to Who's Hungry?

Enjoy folks!

Red Arrow: "Man I'm really hungry! I mean I got a serious case of the munchies after all that pot and heroin I just did. And I really need something to coat my stomach, so I wonder what the hell should I eat.
Hmmm, maybe Mexican."

El Dorado: "Hola Amigo! ?Como esta usted? Looking for some Mexican Senor?"

Red Arrow: "Well yeah, but how did you know?"

El Dorado: "No say, pero how about some nice chicken fajita strips and some of my homemade salsa?"

Red Arrow: "Uhhh yeah, I'll pass El Dorito. I learned my lesson the hard way after the last time I ate something "homemade. I'll tell you what, I'll never eat "homemade Alfredo sauce"from a stranger for drugs ever again! Now vamoose, Va mos! "

El Dorado: "But how about some nice tasty pico de gallo?"


Red Arrow: "Alright, what's next? Hmm, how about some nice Sushi?"

Samurai: "Konichiwa Red Junkie-San. Might I interest you in some nice Sushi?"

Red Arrow: "Yeah sure thing Tojo. Is it homemade?"

Samurai: "But of course Super Heroin-San. The fish are-"

Red Arrow: "Yeah, that's cool Judge Ito. I'll pass."

Samurai: "I am not Judge Ito, I am the honorable Samurai from the Super-Friends!"

Red Arrow: "Sure, sure. And that was how long ago? They only let you in because they had a minority quota to fill, and were hungry for some Tuna rolls. Don't get it twisted Mr. Sulu."

Samurai: "I am not Mr. Sulu! Continue to disrespect me and I will choppy-choppy your pee-pee!"

Red Arrow: "Whatever man. You might as well since it's like a taffy pull anyways."

Twenty minutes later.......
Red Arrow: "Damnit I really hungry! What else is there to eat? I guess I could go Vegan."

Medphyll: "Don't even think about it!"

Red Arrow: "Whaaaaat!?"

Food songs. Lots of 'em around, so might as well go for one obvious one, and one maybe not so obvious.
The obvious one:
"Eat It" by Weird Al

and the not so obvious one:
"Hungry Eyes" by Eric Carmen

Have a good weekend folks!:)

6 comments:

Omega Agent1 said...

Didn't know Red Arrow was the bag man. I'll never look at him the same again.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Oh you know it Omega. As long as I can come up with stoner or drug jokes, you can bet your sweet ass Roy Harper will be the butt of them.

He would have wanted it that way:)

Drugs are bad, umkay!

Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

man it's like Roy Harper everywhere all of a sudden i got him coming up again in my next posting. that would be cool if there was a version of that figure with his bionic arm? hey Dale, i'm gonna come over to your house and drop an info. dump how does that sound?

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

I see someone's found their sense of humor today:)

No, it's cool go ahead and dump away, just please bring some spray, and clean up after you're done. I still have nightmares of cleaning up the bathroom from the last time Dan was in there. Sweet god, I swear he took a hairy dump that looked like a dead koala!:0

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

And yeah, a bionic Roy figure wouldn't look too bad. I guess someone could always make a custom figure like that using a Winter Soldier figure w/a Red Arrow, or Speedy head swap.

myhuonglequyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ gửi hàng đi canada uy tín, giá rẻ

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...