Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"When I get mad and I get pissed, I grab my pen And I write out a list "


"When I get mad
And I get pissed
I grab my pen
And I write out a list
Of all the people
That won't be missed
You've made my shitlist

For all the ones
Who bum me out
Shitlist
For all the ones
Who fill my head with doubt
Shitlist
For all the squares who get me pissed
Shitlist
You've made my shitlist

Shitlist
Shitlist

When I get mad
And I get pissed
Shitlist
I grab my pen
And write out a list
Shitlist
Of all you assholes
Who won't be missed
Shitlist
You've made my shitlist

Shitlist
Shitlist
"

L7


And on that note, here's my definitive list of the Top 10 things that are my fav. Yeah I you didn't ask, but I'm going to give them to you anyways.


This particular list has always been hard for me to pin down, simply due to the sheer amount of bands to choose from. The last half of the list might change daily depending on what kind of mood I'm in, but here's the cut for know.




Top Ten Favorite Classic Rock Bands:
  1. The Beatles
  2.  Led Zepplin
  3. The Rolling Stones
  4. The Doors
  5. Pink Floyd
  6. Black Sabbath
  7. The Allman Brothers
  8. The Who
  9. Cream
  10. Aerosmith/Queen
 -I'd put Van Halen in here, but they lose major points for turning into VanHagar in 1985.


In no particular order;














Top Ten Favorite 90's Rock Bands:
  1.  Pearl Jam
  2. Alice In Chains
  3. Nirvania
  4. Stone Temple Pilots
  5. Soundgarden
  6. Silverchair
  7.  Nine Inch Nails
  8. White Zombie
  9.  Oasis
  10.  Guns N' Roses(They squeeze on here even though they debuted in the 80's)
 -I do feel I have to make a quick note here. While I love Blur, The Cranberries, Travis, and Radiohead, they're mostly pop, not rock. I could be wrong here, but that's how I see it.




Top Ten Favorite DC Superheroes:
  1. Batman
  2. Green Lantern(Hal Jordan of course, although I like Alan Scott too)
  3. The Flash
  4. Superman
  5. Hawkman
  6. Aquaman(OMG he actually made someone's top ten!)
  7. Martian Manhunter
  8. The Atom
  9. Green Arrow
  10. Dr.Fate
Top Ten Marvel Superheroes:
  1. Spider-Man
  2. Wolverine
  3. Iron Man
  4. Captain America
  5. The Hulk
  6. Thor
  7. Phoenix(Jean Grey)
  8. Captain Marvel(Mar-vel)
  9. Ghost Rider
  10. Dr.Strange
Okay, I think that's enough for one day don't you think?

    3 comments:

    Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

    the late 70s and early 90s saw it's fair share of great classic rock music but to me nothing will ever beat all that cool shit that came out in the decade of the 80s.

    Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

    You know I used to feel the same way, and for a few musical groups/solo acts I agree with that statement.

    Again everyone else is more then entitled to their opinon, but to me classic rock(staring from the late 60's to maybe the early/late 80's) is the best. Well at least a lot better than the crap that's out on the radio now.

    Shlomo Ben Hungstien said...

    yeah and not too mention the radio plays the same old songs over and over again it gets on my nerves.

    "Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

    Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...