Friday, June 03, 2011

Computers for dummies

Hey guys,

sorry I haven't been able to update lately. My computer's got another virus again, and this time it can start up, but shuts down just as soon as the main screen pops up. I'll be getting another computer soon, so bear with me guys. I appreciate all of the comments, and thank you guys for your support. I'm typing all of this from a computer in the local library, so I don't know when I'll be posting any updates. It sucks I know, but what are you going do right? Technology right? I swear Laptops suck, so it's back to a PC for me.

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...